Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Paleo continues

Alrighty folks I gotta say I officially am hooked! I have slept better than I usually do, had enough energy (on a MONDAY!!) to sew a complete pair of pants and do yoga :), and I am having fun challenging myself to try new things and create new recipes. I even bought brussell sprouts this weekend! I know- amazing right? I still haven't been brave enought to try them, but I will definately share the results. As weird as this may be I took a picture of my lunch to share with you- this is rapidly becoming my favorite lunch, the paleo BLT.


I have continued to lose weight, and feel myself not dragging by lunch time- thanks to not having a glucose crash. And I am not craving candy like I used to. The first couple of days I HAD to have some dark chocolate and 3-4 squares at that. Now if I have one square I find myself feeling sugared out- and I never thought that was possible.


Overall I LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

Warlord Blade said...

Yay! We're feeling awesome too!