Sunday, January 1, 2012

Going Paleo?? Our adventure starts.......

So here we are.... 2012 and already starting a new "diet"
Due to some inspiration from Kristyan and Aaron during our Utah stay we have decided to go PALEO. We are definately piggy-backing off K & A since it was their original plan, but I am excited to see how well this works for us (since I love meat😄). I thought it would be fun to blog about the experience and see how those around me feel about this eating style. If you are doing PALEO too add your comments and observations, i'ld love to hear them

So today I did a mini PALEO intro to my system. I tries to eat as PALEO as possible but I did give in to a few treats and used ranch dressing on my salad. The only complaint I have so far is the headache I have from not having had any soda today. I hope that will go away soon, especially once processes sugars (my downfall) out of my system.
Wish us luck-more info to come.

2 comments:

Warlord Blade said...

Yes... processed sugars are going to be very hard for me too!

Kakes said...

Yay!! So far it's been pretty good. I started around noon yesterday. I think the toughest moment was my usual late night snack time. :) It made me want to go to bed earlier, so I guess that's a good thing. I've been researching eatwild.com for meat sources and planning our first big primal shopping trip. We're on our way!! (TOTALLY wish we were closer for paleo dinner parties and such!)