Wednesday, November 12, 2008



These are some pics of the classroom that I teach in on a daily basis!!
I love this room merely due to the fact that it's mine and I got to decorate and set everything up the way I wanted to :) I teach both general elementary music, two middle school choirs, AND a 4th-5th grade choir in this room. The kids keep me busy and stressed, but I can't imagine doing anything else. The feeling you get when you hear your students walking down the hall singing a song that you taught them, or running up to you to show you they remembered our "secret" music sign language (really just solfege hand signs!!) just can't be beat. That is where you get validation as a teacher and it makes all the hard work more than worth it. Plus having such a cute room helps too!!

No comments: