Monday, November 10, 2008

First Entry EVER!!

So I am new to this whole "blogging" thing, but figured it could be fun to start one for the new family in the Williams clan.
I have to say that being married has been everything and more that I thought it would be. T and I are having so much fun experiencing each other and setting up our "daily rituals". We have so much fun with each other and are always being silly, which shouldn't surprise most of you :)
So to catch the everyone up....... T and I were married August 30, 2008 (best day EVER!!), we are living in south Denver where I am teaching music at a K-8 magnet school (34 languages and counting) while T is working early shifts at Target, he is quickly becoming a favorite at the workplace! :) We had an apartment wall painted red- so awesome, and are becoming HUGE fans of Dave Ramsey and his financial genius!
So all in all we are happy, healthy, in love, and enjoying every moment of it. I will do my best to keep this updated, but no promises are made!!!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Warlord Blade said...

Woohoo for blogging!!

So are you guys coming out for Thanksgiving or what??

Joyce said...

Awesome! This will be so fun!