Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Counting down

So it seems that I am counting down for several events... some I am looking forward to and some I am SOOO stressed out about!
6 days until I get to go to Utah and enjoy the fam for Thanksgiving, and only 4 of those days are school days (YAY!!) Talmage and I are really excited to come out and be with everyone and enjoy our time off together.
My other count down is for our school holiday program on December 11th.... Our 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students will all be performing holiday songs as a large group (over 200 students). My 4th and 5th grade choir (about 20 kids) will be singing, as well as my middle school choir (nearly 50 kids), and the middle school band (almost 50 kids). So in 22 days, only 12 of those actual school days, we will have over 300 students on stage performing for their friends and family!!!
I know that was a lot of numbers, but the ones I want more of seem to be to few! So much to do in so little time.... Hopefully all will work out- for now I will count down for Thanksgiving and ignore the other number!!!

No comments: