Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to School

Today is my first day back with kids after to AMAZING weeks of rest, relaxation, and family. It is amazing how much information kids lose in this short period of time! Behaviors, skills, and knowledge seem to fly out the window the moment they leave the school for break- which means I get to RE-TEACH my behavior expectations and do a ton of review before I can even start on the new stuff. SHEESH!!!!! I am glad to be back and excited for the rest of the year, but I wish we could pick up where we left off and not do so much back-tracking.

On the homefront, Talmage and I are really enjoying the married life. We had a great first holiday season together, and enjoyed our time with family. Plus I am now addicted to puzzles, after doing several with Joyce over Christmas :)

1 comment:

Kakes said...

AH! I've become instantly addicted to the little color game at the bottom of your blog!
I love doing puzzles with Joyce. It's so very holiday to me.