Monday, December 15, 2008

SUCCESS!!!!

This is purely just me bragging about....me, and my students of course, but I have to say that our school winter music program Thursday night was AMAZING!!!
Our ensembles did so well-especially since they were so nervous, and our 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders wowed the crowd with their enthusiasm and sweet performance. We had a packed house (which is over 200 people) plus all the performers, so needless to say things got a little crazy, but that adds to the fun.
I am so proud of my kids and all their hard work, they have come so far. Now I get to push them really hard!!

1 comment:

Kakes said...

Yaaaaaaay for you!!
That's a happy happy!!
I had no doubt it would go swimmingly since you are just the bestest teacher ever, but I'm so glad it was awesome.
*LOVES*