Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Feet

So this is the last week of school and the kiddos are a little nuts! It's fun though. Today was Kinders and ECE continuation. I planned a big music program with the kinders and all but ran the entire thing- yay for incompetent kindergarten teachers! My kids did sooooooo good, I was so proud of them. Just imagine 75 little bodies on risers singing "This Little Light of Mine" (which f course I had made a candle with gold glitter for every kid to hold!) So precious¡
Tomorrow I get to go to the zoo with my third grade newcomer class- I am really looking forward to being with them. Most of them have never been to a real zoo before in their life. Although some of them are straight from Africa and saw these animals in the wild:)
So, today with my first graders we did a little freeze dance (their favorite) at the end of the class. I have a little boy, Leo, who has never really danced but bobbed so that it would be easier to freeze. When I put on a new song I guess he really liked it and he busted his move- I was lucky to get some of it on my camera. Hope you think he is as cute as I do!

1 comment:

Kakes said...

Ha! He is SO cute!
And YOU are so cute! I get to see you this weekend! HOORAY!!! I'm so excited I think my toes might pop off!